- Dr. Avery Jenkins is a primary care chiropractic physician specializing in the treatment of people with chronic disorders. He is board certified in medical acupuncture and clinical nutrition. You can reach Dr. Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 860-567-5727.
MissionI create an interlinked, harmonious world by giving of my knowledge, caring about others' wellbeing and sharing my stories.
Dr. Avery Jenkins
Dr. Jenkins is a primary care chiropractic physician specializing in the treatment of people with chronic disorders. He is board certified in medical acupuncture and clinical nutrition.
For Email Newsletters you can trust
For More Information
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 shocking things you didn't know about chiropractors!
- 5 ways to absolutely not get hired by me.
- Chiropractic Care and Anxiety
- 25 Things You Didn't Know a Chiropractor Could Do: #1
- 25 Things You Didn't Know A Chiropractor Could Do, #3: Mental Health
- The Disorder Nobody Wants To Talk About
- How To Reduce Your Risk of Chronic Disease By 78%
- My Crime? Riding A Bicycle On A Public Street
- March Lecture: Managing Autoimmune Disease
- DocAltMed IQ Test: Mystery Man
Tag CloudAcupuncture android anxiety bicycle cancer children Chiropractic christmas chronic disease comics cycling depression diabetes diet disease drugs education estrogen events exam exercise fitness flu food funny gender health heart attack heart disease IQ test lecture lifestyle medicine Nutrition obesity orthotics osteoporosis Patients politics running spirituality sports tcm therapy transgender