- Dr. Avery Jenkins is a primary care chiropractic physician specializing in the treatment of people with chronic disorders. He is board certified in medical acupuncture and clinical nutrition. You can reach Dr. Jenkins at email@example.com or by calling 860-567-5727.
MissionI create an interlinked, harmonious world by giving of my knowledge, caring about others' wellbeing and sharing my stories.
Dr. Avery Jenkins
Dr. Jenkins is a primary care chiropractic physician and federally certified Medical Examiner. He is also board certified in medical acupuncture and clinical nutrition.
For Email Newsletters you can trust
For More Information
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 shocking things you didn't know about chiropractors!
- 25 Things You Didn't Know A Chiropractor Could Do, #3: Mental Health
- RANS Xstream review: Pretty fast for a slow guy.
- 25 Things You Didn't Know a Chiropractor Could Do: #1
- The problem with mainstream medicine is staring us in the face.
- Contact Dr. Jenkins
- Springtime and the Yellow Emperor
- Road Race Training: Final Week
- March Lecture: Managing Autoimmune Disease
- My Crime? Riding A Bicycle On A Public Street
Tag CloudAcupuncture android anxiety bicycle cancer Chiropractic christmas chronic disease comics cycling depression diabetes diet disease drugs education events exam exercise fitness flu funny health heart attack heart disease IQ test lecture lifestyle Litchfield medicine music neurology Nutrition orthotics osteoporosis Patients politics public health running spirituality sports therapy transgender walking wellness