- Dr. Avery Jenkins is a primary care chiropractic physician specializing in the treatment of people with chronic disorders. He is board certified in medical acupuncture and clinical nutrition. You can reach Dr. Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 860-567-5727.
MissionI create an interlinked, harmonious world by giving of my knowledge, caring about others' wellbeing and sharing my stories.
Dr. Avery Jenkins
Dr. Jenkins is a primary care chiropractic physician specializing in the treatment of people with chronic disorders. He is board certified in medical acupuncture and clinical nutrition.
For Email Newsletters you can trust
For More Information
Top Posts & Pages
- 25 Things You Didn't Know a Chiropractor Could Do: #1
- 25 Things You Didn't Know A Chiropractor Could Do, #3: Mental Health
- 5 shocking things you didn't know about chiropractors!
- The Disorder Nobody Wants To Talk About
- 26 For 26
- Chiropractic Care and Anxiety
- It's time for cycling in America to grow up.
- Contact Dr. Jenkins
- RANS Xstream review: Pretty fast for a slow guy.
- Time For Your Flu Vaccine? No.
Tag CloudAcupuncture android anxiety bicycle cancer children Chiropractic christmas chronic disease comics cycling depression diabetes diet disease drugs education estrogen events exam exercise fitness flu food funny gender health heart attack heart disease IQ test lecture lifestyle medicine Nutrition obesity orthotics osteoporosis Patients Podcast politics running spirituality sports therapy transgender