MissionI create an interlinked, harmonious world by giving of my knowledge, caring about others' wellbeing and sharing my stories.
Dr. Avery Jenkins
Dr. Jenkins is a primary care chiropractic physician specializing in the treatment of people with chronic disorders. He is board certified in medical acupuncture and clinical nutrition.
For Email Newsletters you can trust
For More Information
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Reasons You Can't Trust Nutrition Research, Part I
- 25 Things You Didn't Know a Chiropractor Could Do: #1
- The Disorder Nobody Wants To Talk About
- 25 Things You Didn't Know A Chiropractor Could Do, #3: Mental Health
- Chiropractic Care and Anxiety
- The problem with mainstream medicine is staring us in the face.
- 25 Things You Didn't Know A Chiropractor Could Do #4: Osteoporosis
- How To Reduce Your Risk of Chronic Disease By 78%
- It's time for cycling in America to grow up.
Tag CloudAcupuncture android anxiety cancer children Chiropractic christmas chronic disease comics cycling depression diabetes diet drugs education estrogen events exam exercise fitness flu food funny gender health heart attack heart disease IQ test lifestyle Litchfield medicine music Nutrition obesity orthotics osteoporosis Patients physical Podcast politics running spirituality sports therapy transgender