MissionI create an interlinked, harmonious world by giving of my knowledge, caring about others' wellbeing and sharing my stories.
Dr. Avery Jenkins
Dr. Jenkins is a primary care chiropractic physician and federally certified Medical Examiner. He is also board certified in medical acupuncture and clinical nutrition.
For Email Newsletters you can trust
For More Information
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 shocking things you didn't know about chiropractors!
- 25 Things You Didn't Know a Chiropractor Could Do: #1
- 25 Things You Didn't Know A Chiropractor Could Do, #3: Mental Health
- The Disorder Nobody Wants To Talk About
- Running the Litchfield Hills Road Race: From couch to 11k in 3 weeks.
- Of Reps, Wraps and Payola
- Bicycle Hater: CT license plate 730KMT
- Beware the Surgeon Selling Spinal Fusion
- March Lecture: Managing Autoimmune Disease
- A Big Win for Chiropractic Patients
Tag CloudAcupuncture android anxiety bicycle cancer Chiropractic christmas chronic disease comics cycling depression diabetes diet disease drugs education events exam exercise fitness flu food funny health heart attack heart disease IQ test lecture lifestyle Litchfield medicine neurology Nutrition orthotics osteoporosis Patients politics public health running spirituality sports therapy transgender walking wellness