MissionI create an interlinked, harmonious world by giving of my knowledge, caring about others' wellbeing and sharing my stories.
Dr. Avery Jenkins
Dr. Jenkins is a primary care chiropractic physician and federally certified Medical Examiner. He is also board certified in medical acupuncture and clinical nutrition.
For Email Newsletters you can trust
For More Information
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 shocking things you didn't know about chiropractors!
- 25 Things You Didn't Know a Chiropractor Could Do: #1
- 25 Things You Didn't Know A Chiropractor Could Do, #3: Mental Health
- 25 Things You Didn't Know A Chiropractor Could Do #4: Osteoporosis
- The Ten Deadliest Mythical Diseases, Part 2
- Being up front about things.
- 25 Things You Didn't Know a Chiropractor Could Do: DOT Medical Exams
- It's time for cycling in America to grow up.
- March Lecture: Managing Autoimmune Disease
- An Aging Martial Artist Returns to the Fray
Tag CloudAcupuncture android anxiety bicycle cancer Chiropractic christmas chronic disease comics cycling depression diabetes diet disease drugs education events exam exercise fitness flu food funny health heart attack heart disease IQ test lecture lifestyle Litchfield medicine neurology Nutrition orthotics osteoporosis Patients politics public health running spirituality sports therapy transgender walking wellness
Posted on January 7, 2013 | No CommentsOne of the great questions any physician faces is why one patient thrives, while another patient, under nearly identical circumstances, fails. As in any other profession, no doctor and no therapy can be 100% successful, but for the fully engaged physician, any missed opportunity to change a life is vexing. Not surprisingly, then, this is a question that I've put a great deal of thought into. And after 18 years, I've finally come up with an answer.