MissionI create an interlinked, harmonious world by giving of my knowledge, caring about others' wellbeing and sharing my stories.
Dr. Avery Jenkins
Dr. Jenkins is a primary care chiropractic physician and federally certified Medical Examiner. He is also board certified in medical acupuncture and clinical nutrition.
For Email Newsletters you can trust
For More Information
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 shocking things you didn't know about chiropractors!
- 25 Things You Didn't Know a Chiropractor Could Do: #1
- 25 Things You Didn't Know A Chiropractor Could Do, #3: Mental Health
- RANS Xstream review: Pretty fast for a slow guy.
- 5 Reasons You Can't Trust Nutrition Research, Part I
- My Crime? Riding A Bicycle On A Public Street
- The Doctor of the Future
- 25 things you didn't know a chiropractor could do: Chiropractic management of depression.
- A Custom Blend
- 5 ways to absolutely not get hired by me.
Tag CloudAcupuncture android anxiety bicycle cancer Chiropractic christmas chronic disease comics cycling depression diabetes diet disease drugs education estrogen events exam exercise fitness flu food funny health heart attack heart disease IQ test lecture lifestyle medicine Nutrition orthotics osteoporosis Patients politics religion running spirituality sports tcm therapy transgender walking wellness
Posted on January 7, 2013 | No CommentsOne of the great questions any physician faces is why one patient thrives, while another patient, under nearly identical circumstances, fails. As in any other profession, no doctor and no therapy can be 100% successful, but for the fully engaged physician, any missed opportunity to change a life is vexing. Not surprisingly, then, this is a question that I've put a great deal of thought into. And after 18 years, I've finally come up with an answer.