MissionI create an interlinked, harmonious world by giving of my knowledge, caring about others' wellbeing and sharing my stories.
Dr. Avery Jenkins
Dr. Jenkins is a primary care chiropractic physician and federally certified Medical Examiner. He is also board certified in medical acupuncture and clinical nutrition.
For Email Newsletters you can trust
For More Information
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 shocking things you didn't know about chiropractors!
- 25 Things You Didn't Know A Chiropractor Could Do, #3: Mental Health
- 25 Things You Didn't Know a Chiropractor Could Do: #1
- 25 Things You Didn't Know A Chiropractor Could Do #4: Osteoporosis
- Running the Litchfield Hills Road Race: From couch to 11k in 3 weeks.
- 5 ways to absolutely not get hired by me.
- It's in the Bag.
- March Lecture: Managing Autoimmune Disease
- An Aging Martial Artist Returns to the Fray
- 25 things you didn't know a chiropractor could do: Chiropractic management of depression.
Tag CloudAcupuncture android anxiety bicycle cancer Chiropractic christmas chronic disease comics cycling depression diabetes diet disease drugs education events exam exercise fitness flu funny health heart attack heart disease IQ test lecture lifestyle Litchfield medicine music neurology Nutrition orthotics osteoporosis Patients politics public health running spirituality sports therapy transgender walking wellness