MissionI create an interlinked, harmonious world by giving of my knowledge, caring about others' wellbeing and sharing my stories.
Dr. Avery Jenkins
Dr. Jenkins is a primary care chiropractic physician specializing in the treatment of people with chronic disorders. He is board certified in medical acupuncture and clinical nutrition.
For Email Newsletters you can trust
For More Information
Top Posts & Pages
- 25 Things You Didn't Know a Chiropractor Could Do: #1
- 5 shocking things you didn't know about chiropractors!
- The problem with mainstream medicine is staring us in the face.
- The Disorder Nobody Wants To Talk About
- 25 Things You Didn't Know A Chiropractor Could Do, #3: Mental Health
- 26 For 26
- Chiropractic Care and Anxiety
- My Crime? Riding A Bicycle On A Public Street
- Time For Your Flu Vaccine? No.
- 25 Things You Didn't Know A Chiropractor Could Do #4: Osteoporosis
Tag CloudAcupuncture android anxiety bicycle cancer children Chiropractic christmas chronic disease comics cycling depression diabetes diet disease drugs education estrogen events exam exercise fitness flu food funny gender health heart attack heart disease IQ test lecture lifestyle medicine Nutrition obesity orthotics osteoporosis Patients Podcast politics running spirituality sports therapy transgender
Reflections from the shallow end of the pool of knowledge.
All creatures, simple to complex, have a limited level of understanding about this world. It is those limitations which make their life bearable, given the manifestation of their form. A […]
The secret of my success: Three principles of disease.
When it comes to understanding health and disease, there are three fundamental precepts which must be acknowledged. These principles fly against much of what passes for common wisdom in medicine, […]
RANS Xstream review: Pretty fast for a slow guy.
The RANS Xstream is a bike with a pedigree. Designed by one of recumbent cycling’s pioneers, Randy Schlitter, the Xstream was a bicycle born, I suspect, with a single purpose: […]