MissionI create an interlinked, harmonious world by giving of my knowledge, caring about others' wellbeing and sharing my stories.
Dr. Avery Jenkins
Dr. Jenkins is a primary care chiropractic physician specializing in the treatment of people with chronic disorders. He is board certified in medical acupuncture and clinical nutrition.
For Email Newsletters you can trust
For More Information
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 ways to absolutely not get hired by me.
- 5 shocking things you didn't know about chiropractors!
- The Disorder Nobody Wants To Talk About
- 25 Things You Didn't Know a Chiropractor Could Do: #1
- 25 Things You Didn't Know A Chiropractor Could Do, #3: Mental Health
- A Man's Place: The West Street Barber Shop
- There is a better way to manage your depression and anxiety. Find out how.
- My Crime? Riding A Bicycle On A Public Street
- How To Reduce Your Risk of Chronic Disease By 78%
- The problem with mainstream medicine is staring us in the face.
Tag CloudAcupuncture android anxiety bicycle cancer children Chiropractic christmas chronic disease comics cycling depression diabetes diet disease drugs education estrogen events exam exercise fitness flu food funny gender health heart attack heart disease IQ test lecture lifestyle medicine Nutrition obesity orthotics osteoporosis Patients politics running spirituality sports tcm therapy transgender
March Lecture: Managing Autoimmune Disease
Autoimmune diseases cause chronic disability and are poorly managed using mainstream medicine techniques. At this lecture, you will learn the underlying problems that create or worsen autoimmune diseases, and […]
The Old Ways: A Review
The Old Ways: A Journey On Foot by Robert Macfarlane My rating: 5 of 5 stars This book has taken its place in the top five of my pantheon of […]
Fathers, Sons, Daughters, Paths and Patients
Nearly 17 years ago, my youngest daughter took her first steps at the airport on the way to attend my father’s funeral. That moment, in the sterile hallway of an […]
Of Reps, Wraps and Payola
I’ve never been one to hide my disdain for the tendency of mainstream medicine to allow financial incentives to color medical research and decision-making. In fact, what the record industry […]