Is This Any Way To Treat Depression and Anxiety?
These are just some of the side effects of antidepressants. At the same time, research has shown that these drugs are not much better than placebo at treating depression and anxiety.
Please join me on Nov. 9 for an exploration of the dangers of medical treatment for depression and anxiety, and a look at alternative management strategies.
At this seminar, you will learn:
- What are the long-term effects of using drugs for mood disorders?
- What really causes depression and anxiety?
- Can acupuncture help people with depression?
- Which herbs are most effective for people with depression? Can herbs really reduce anxiety?
- What is the research behind alternative management strategies?
If you or someone you know suffers from anxiety or depression, call today to reserve your seat.
Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2011 Litchfield Community Center 7 p.m.
Call 860-567-5727 and ask for Teresa, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Avery Jenkins is a chiropractic physician specializing in the treatment of people with chronic disorders. He can be reached at email@example.com or by calling 860-567-5727.